Monday, February 15, 2016

Amusement Parks I've Visited

Below is a map that I have created using ArcGIS online. It displays 10 amusement and water parks that I have visited. 

We didn't have much fun on the
log flume at Canobie!







Of these parks, my favorites have and always will be Story Land in Glen, New Hampshire and Santa's Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire. I started going to both parks when I was 18 months old and went every year until I was 12. While I am definitely too old to enjoy the parks, I cannot wait until I am married (next year!) and start a family of my own so that my future children will enjoy the parks just as I have. 

The most recent park I visited was Canobie Lake Park in Salem, New Hampshire. I was there this past August with my fiancee, my best friend, and her boyfriend.  

My least favorite parks were Hershey Park and Funtown Splashtown USA. I did not enjoy either because I was sick, one from allergies (Hershey Park...I claim to be allergic to Pennsylvania) and the other from motion sickness. Not fun!! But I would give both another chance. 

I would love to get back to Colorado so that I can maybe revisit those amusement parks that I visited in 2006 and add more parks to my map!!



No comments:

Post a Comment