Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Prepping for BSU's Symposium

Previous Research I've Presented at the BSU Symposium, 2013
Hello Everybody!

Well the semester is winding down which means Bridgewater State University's Research and Arts Symposium is just days away! This year's symposium will take place on Monday, April 24th and I will be presenting a research poster for the Collector application project that I have been working on all semester. I am excited to show the campus community what I have been able to accomplish with Collector!

In other news, the inspectors are continuing their inspections of the pad mount transformers using Collector and I have been updating the Map Book for the line crew. My work is winding down as I finish my internship next week. I have had a wonderful experience and without it I don't think I would be able to be heading where I'm going after my internship ends. I am excited for the opportunity that awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment