Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The End of My Undergraduate Career

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for following along with my on my journey through my Senior year at Bridgewater State University!

I have reached the end of my internship and while I am sad to go I am excited to start my career on Monday for a large utility company!

This internship has been one of the best experiences of my life, I have learned a lot of information about the electric utility field and I have grown as a person, as I have had to work on real-life projects, conduct research and apply my findings to real life scenarios and present at board meetings. All of this and more has prepped me for the career that I will be starting come Monday.

I want to thank everyone who has followed me on this journey, the wonderful people at NAED and my professor and GIS advisor, Dr. Darcy Boellstorff at BSU. Without all of you I wouldn't be where I am today! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

If you're reading this and are an undergraduate considering taking an internship, do it! You won't regret it! I really underestimated just how important an internship is to your work and helping you to move forward in your life and career, I will be forever grateful for this opportunity that I have had working with NAED!

Here is the research poster that I presented at the BSU Research & Arts Symposium on Monday:


Thank you again for reading!
Take Care & God Bless,
Eva Cante
BSU Geography Dept '17

No comments:

Post a Comment